Bird Control Group
2021 – present | Founder | United States & the Netherlands
- Currently adding value to Bird Control Group with my knowledge on business development,
marketing, the product and intellectual property.
2012 – 2021 | Founder & CEO | United States & the Netherlands
- Successfully developed and manufactured the product range and launched the second
generation of its core product in 2019. Many lessons learned on product development and manufacturing of hardware products.
- Led the company from a one person team to 70 persons staff and from 0 Euro annual revenue to 7 million Euro in 2021, selling its products to more than 100 countries.
- Expanded the business to the United States by opening the office in Oregon. As of 2021, North America contributed to 50% of the annual revenue.
- Raised more than 10 million in dilutive and non-dilutive funding from private equity investors and Dutch and European Union governments institutions.
- Expanded the intellectual property portfolio to multiple patents and successfully took copy cats off the market.
Online motorbike parts store
2010 – 2013 | Owner | Haarlem, the Netherlands
Online wireless networking equipment store 2009 – 2011 | Owner | Haarlem, the Netherland